Erik Vose, NMD
Hello and welcome to a short explanation of who I am and why I chose naturopathic medicine. I started my healing journey in 2005 and have been refining my knowledge and experience since then.
I've worked with thousands of patients, ranging from healthy to the terminal ill. I will collaborate with you to harness your innate healing power by using specific, well-thought-out therapies to bring you back into balance.
I blend modern scientific breakthroughs with ancient traditions to give patients truly integrative medicine. Everything I say can be backed up with evidence in support. Please ask me for information and sources if you want more.
My treatment success strategy is based on educating patients about the resources that are available and encouraging patients to pursue their goals in health and life in general.
As a licensed naturopathic medical doctor in Arizona I diagnose and treat illnesses. In this process I take the time to seriously listen and discover what makes your experience of illness different based on your unique body, mindset, and greater social context. Then together we find practical solutions to guide you back to health.
I promise to help you find the best solution for your unique health situation, using all reasonably available tools to get to your health goals. A wide range of safe and natural treatments are available such as herbal medicine, hydrotherapy, physical medicine, homeopathy, nutrition, intravenous therapies, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and ozone major autohemotherapy. When needed, we can use pharmaceutical medications, order advanced testing, and refer to other medical specialists.
Naturopathic physicians are trained to collaborate well with other medical providers and can often synergize with other treatments to increase efficacy and reduce side-effects. This is especially true in cancer and autoimmune disease treatment.
- Clinical training, Dr. Jorge B. Cochran in Advanced Naturopathic Practice, including Prolotherapy, Prolozone, Ozone Major Autohemotherapy, IV therapy, and Endocrinology (on-going)
- Bastyr University, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- T3 certification
- Certification through the Center for Transformational Psychotherapy
- Advanced oncology preceptorship with Dr. Leanna Standish, ND, PhD, LAc at Bastyr University
- Advanced preceptorship with Patrick Donovan, ND in primary care, gastroenterology, and rheumatology.
- Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT) chiropractic training, including advanced extremity and spinal adjustments
- Preceptorship in trigger point therapy with Bill Caradonna, ND, RPh
- Naturopathic Visceral Manipulation and Spinal adjustment series (2yrs)
- Homeopathic Medicine Clinical Training (2yrs)
- Bastyr University, Bachelor's of Science in Health Psychology
- National Outdoor Leadership School